Wednesday, August 13, 2008

~+6 August 2008+~

Get Well Myspace Comments


Today i feel so release after i know why my collegue had been fired by Dr Goh Pik Pin, our head of unit CRC Selayang. I thought bcoz of cut our budget, i'm so worried if i be terminated too, but seem my worries fly away now, bcoz it actually bcos of my collegue behaviour. She pick up a phone and talk during work time, and been late coming to work. And that be reason why she been fired.

From now on, i need to be productive, work hard and focus in my work and there will be no excuse to fired me... Ho... ho... ho...
Even they are promised to me that i will work until next year, but we do not know what will happen tommorrow, so i need to be careful and watched my back... Ho... ho... ho...
(^__^)

1 comment:

fajridil adha said...

awak keje ape ek? ada ym x?